Everything in our universe is emitting energy, from the tallest mountain to the smallest crystal, to each individual cell in our body. Within the body all of our cells radiate energy in one form or another. Different cells will emit different kinds of energy depending on their location and their function.
There are several different channels located on key points of the body through which energy can flow in and out in a constant stream. These are known as chakras and they regulate all parts of our body systems, influencing everything from emotional processing to resistance to disease. The concept of chakras has been studied and demonstrated time and again in the Ayurvedic and yogic traditions, as well as through the Chinese concepts of qi and meridians. Chakras are the focal points of our life force and their individual states are vital to our holistic well-being. When the chakras are balanced the positive flow of energy encourages peace of mind, clear thinking, over all vitality and physical wellness. As we open and heal our chakras, energy is able to flow freely once again and things return to normal.
Laying crystals on the body for healing purposes has been practiced across numerous cultures for thousands of years. Each type of crystal has its own wonderful unique natural energy of its own that can be used in order to heal and bring balance and peace to people, animals and the environment we live in. Our crystal helpers can assist in balancing and harmonizing the human energy body.
This course will bring healing techniques and awareness that can be used in every day life as well as alongside massage, reflexology, indian head massage and aromatherapy.
During the day we will cover:
- Vibrational energy – understanding what it means and sensing/ feeling it
- The chakras and their meanings – emotionally, physically and mentally
- The major and minor chakras of the body
- How do we feel the chakra energy centres?
- What does a chakra imbalance mean? / how does it feel to the client and to the therapist? / why should chakras be in balance?
- Techniques for ‘opening’ and ‘closing’ chakras
- Balancing chakras with hands-off and hands-on the body techniques.
- Take a journey through the chakras
- Balancing chakras using a crystal pendulum
- Looking at colour – in relation to chakras / crystals and emotions
- Crystal layouts to support your treatment session
- Grounding, protecting and centring both yourself and the client
- Gaining first-hand experience – sensing & feeling both as therapist and as a client
Join us and experience a relaxing and blissful day in a lovely and supportive atmosphere learning how to work with the wonderful energy of a selection of beautiful crystals.
Who can attend?
No prior qualifications are needed. Open to all. This wonderful insightful workshop is designed for anyone with an interest in healing with crystals and will be a great benefit to therapists working with clients.
Recognition by Professional Associations
Validated by IPTI – (Independent Professional Therapists International) and widely accepted by most Professional Bodies
This interactive healing workshop will be hands-on and tactile involving couch work, exercises and working on each other.
Duration: 1 day
Course fees include:
~ All class tuition
~ A comprehensive course manual
~ An MSCM Certificate of Attendance for your professional portfolio
~ 5 cpd points
Course DatesPlease note - all deposits and course fees are non-refundable.
All transfers are at the discretion of the school and would be subject to an administrative charge of £25.00 (+VAT)
December 2019 - Thursday 10am - 5pm
Cost: £95.00 (+VAT)