Try us out
After many years’ experience providing professional training in the field of Complementary Medicine, we know that choosing the right course for you is paramount to your future success as a complementary therapist! Picking the right course or school can be daunting but researching the options is so important.
Being an informed consumer can make a significant difference in the kind, quality, and extent of the education you obtain. It can also make the difference in attaining the level of success you desire. At MSCM we are keen you are happy with your choices and we welcome any questions you may have and will answer with complete transparency.
We welcome you to explore the courses and programmes we have available.
There are many ways to learn about the Middlesex School of Complementary Medicine.
- Call us to speak with School Principal, Lynn Vereenooghe or Training Co-ordinator and Senior Tutor Lucy Bush. You can discuss your career and personal goals to see if the Middlesex School of Complementary Medicine is a good match for you. Call 0208-429-2895
- Visit the school and directly experience the what it is like to study at MSCM.
Visit the school and directly experience the what it is like to study at MSCM.
- Attend a Taster day free of charge here
- Make an appointment for an individual visit.
- Sit in on a class.
- Speak directly with current students
Find out more about what’s on offer:
“I knew within minutes of walking into MSCM that I was meant to be here. That was 10 years ago and I am still coming back for more. I feel part of the MSCM family, I love the tutors and have made friends for life with my class mates”
J.S., Massage, Aromatherapy and Reflexology practitioner