Sometimes we all feel overwhelmed by energies that do not serve us:
– We can become disconnected from Mother Earth and lost in the daily grind.
– We all lead busy lives and can find ourselves in a whirlwind of speed and rush.
– We are working and living with other people and this can have the effect of making us feel tired, run-down and empty.
How can we help ourselves to keep calm and centred during these times? How can we protect ourselves from feeling drained and empty? That’s when our crystal friends can help us bring everything back into balance.
The key is known as Grounding and Protection.
- Grounding = finding the calm in the storm; clearing our body and mind of invisible clutter; balancing and centring; connection with Earth energy.
- Protection = from environmental interferences; from other people’s energy; from other people’s emotion; from taking on too much of other people’s issues.
Being grounded helps us to remain calm, cool and collected, regardless of what’s going on in the world around us. When we are grounded, we are more authentic, make better decisions, and we own our own power.
Who Needs Grounding?
EVERYONE can benefit from grounding! But especially if you are someone who is sensitive to energy, you may require it even more so. If you work in a profession where you are directly involved with a lot of other people, if you spend many hours on the computer, or if you do any type of energy work, implementing grounding routines into your everyday life could really improve your wellbeing for the better.
Come and find out how you can help yourself (and others) with the use of crystals – treasures of our Earth.
- Go-to crystals for grounding and protection
- How to use them on yourself and in your home / workplace.
- Which crystals work best in different situations.
- Experience how the crystals feel and the ones that resonate with you.
Your tutor will be Lucy Bush who has lived and worked with crystals all her life. She is a wonderful teacher who loves to share her passion and knowledge with others.
Who Can Attend?
- Open to anyone
- Suitable for beginners
- No previous knowledge required
- Crystals will be provided for use during the workshop
- Small group guaranteed.
Duration: 2.5 hours
Course fees include:
- All class tuition
- An MSCM Certificate of Attendance for your professional portfolio
- 3 cpd points
August 2021 - Sunday - 15th August - 2pm - 4.30pm
Cost: £35.00 (+VAT)