Additional Terms and Conditions
MSCM Therapists Directory
In addition to our standard Terms and Conditions please ensure you have read and understood the following:
Provision of advice to users
Users of MSCM Therapists Directory are advised to exercise due caution and care when selecting a service from our website. We advise that you satisfy yourself as to their suitability to meet your needs.
MSCM advises users to satisfy themselves as to the exact type and nature of services being offered or qualifications held by those persons, companies and other organisations whose goods or services may be displayed or referred to in the MSCM Therapists Directory
The information displayed by in the directory is for information only. It is not intended in any way to be a substitute for medical advice or the advice of any other healthcare professional. MSCM shall not be liable or responsible for any decisions or diagnoses provided by therapists in connection with a referral from the Directory.
You agree that the directory is provided for personal use only for those wishing to engage the services of a therapist. You agree not to use the directory for commercial purposes including contacting therapists to promote your goods or services.
Important Notice: Directory Information Disclaimer
MSCM Training is not an agent for and does not vouch for those persons, companies and other organisations whose services may be displayed or referred to in MSCM Therapists Directory.
MSCM cannot vouch for or take responsibility for the availability, suitability or prices of such services nor for the legal entitlement, competences, professional qualifications, or memberships of regulatory bodies of such persons, companies or other organisations.
MSCM are not responsible for any of the following:
- the quality of service or truthfulness of the information contained here
- verifying the qualifications, abilities, credentials or professionalism of any therapist listed on the site
- any interactions with the therapists
- therapists’ policies or actions
- any outcomes
The user accepts that it is your duty to verify the information before relying on it. You further accept that MSCM shall not be liable for advice or counselling given by a therapist or actions taken by you as a result of such therapist advice or counselling.
You accept that the Directory and all information published on it is merely an on-line directory of therapists. This information is provided by the therapists and published for the but does not in any way constitute a reference, validation or in any way an endorsement of any information provided to you, the website user or any recommendation or endorsement of the therapist or services offered by the Subscriber. A therapist entry does not mean MSCM endorses the qualifications or professionalism of the therapist.
Rules for joining the directory
- One account per person is permissible.
- No more than ten categories allowed per therapist. (Many categories can be counter-productive, as you will be seen as a non-specialist.)
- Only list in those categories in which you are qualified and/or competent to practice.
- No contact information such as email addresses or web URL's are permitted in any field except those specified for these data. In particular, using the "Description", fields for email and web addresses is prohibited. Regular checks are made to ensure compliance with this requirement.
- No unsupportable claims, guarantees of cure or otherwise misleading statements.
- No abusive, libellous, critical, offensive or otherwise undesirable content.
- Please report abuse of these rules, which are for the benefit of all members and their clients: Click Here.
Provision of advice to Therapists
- MSCM Training Ltd reserves the right to edit or delete any listings not adhering with the above simple rules
- MSCM reserves the right to make minor amendments to content where necessary. This includes content provided by users within directory profiles. It also includes creating links from user content to other pages within the site
- In exceptional circumstances, we reserve the right to close a premium member's account without any claim to a refund if we find that they are in breach of the terms and conditions of the site.
- MSCM is unable to ensure or guarantee the security of any information transmitted over the Internet.
- Any information or data which you transmit to or by using MSCM is done at your own risk and MSCM shall not be responsible or liable for any damages or injury that may result from transmitting such information.
Care has been taken in the creation of the Directory and attempts made to present and maintain accurate and up-to-date information, however inaccuracies may occasionally occur. Whilst MSCM will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information is accurate, the liability for providing accurate information rests with the Therapists. MSCM will not be held responsible for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of any inaccuracy or error within its website pages. If you discover any information on our Website that you believe is inaccurate or inappropriate, please kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.