Find a Therapist
We are pleased to offer a platform to therapists who have completed some or all of their professional training with us at MSCM.
To learn how you can be listed in this Directory click here.
How to find a therapist?
Our site is very easy to use, removing a great deal of the time and effort looking for the right therapist for you. You can search the directory anonymously - you do not have to register to find a therapist.
- Simply use the search box and enter your town, area or the first part of your postcode to find a therapist near you. Our search works as a 'key word' search so if you do not find an exact match, please try amending your search location.
- To refine your search further if you already know which type of treatment you would like, then all you have to do is select the type of therapy or therapies you are interested in from the drop down list and we will provide a list of all the relevant practitioners.
Start your search for a therapist here:
If you are experiencing any problems in your search for a therapist, please don't hesitate to contact us
Choosing a therapist
Before you book
It is always a good idea to do some prior research before contacting a therapist. Take a look at their website and/or social media business profiles. Check out their qualifications and experience. The best advice, however is to call them. A phone conversation means you can find out a little bit more about them as a therapist, but also as a person. You will find out if they seem friendly and if they are sympathetic to your needs? We would recommend you contact several therapists before you decide which one is right for you and don’t always go for the cheapest. Aim instead for the therapist you feel most comfortable with.
Whichever therapist you decide to see, either ask for proof of qualifications and insurance cover, or ask to see their registration details with their recognised professional body.
There are some wonderful therapists out there – good luck with your search.
The information in the directory is as the therapists have submitted it. We strongly recommend that you make your own checks when choosing a therapist.
MSCM is not responsible for any of the following:
- the quality of service or truthfulness of the information contained here
- verifying the qualifications, abilities, credentials or professionalism of any therapist listed on the site
- any interactions with the therapists
- therapists’ policies or actions
- any outcomes
MSCM shall not in any circumstances be liable or responsible for any decision made or action was taken by you relating to the information provided on this site. Grievances should be raised directly with the practitioners or appropriate governing or accreditation bodies.