Intuitive Reflexology is a gentle, hands-on energy technique. It enables us to adapt our reflexology technique to help release emotional blockages and support the client through the process through sensitivity of therapeutic touch.
Reflexologists often encounter out of balance, congested, crunchy reflex points that do not link to physical issues but are a result of an emotional issue influencing the reflex points. The more you work the more you discover a compelling link between the soles of the feet and the energy flow in the body.
Centuries of wisdom from Eastern philosophers have taught us that just as our bodies have a physical anatomy, we also have an “energy anatomy.” Disturbances within the energy fields in our body can have a negative effect on our overall health and trigger any number of adverse physical and emotional symptoms. An energy blockage can manifest itself in many forms, ranging from chronic or acute pain to emotional disruptions.
Intuitive Reflexology really is the most beautiful form of reflexology and connection. It respects the intelligence of your analytical mind but also calls on a deeper wisdom to guide you. Your conventional reflexology training and skills and your intuition are allies; they work together well.
During the workshop we will explore:
- Understanding energy and energy blockages
- Using your instinct and trusting what you feel
- Thinking, feeling and working beyond your basic routine
- Connecting reflex points for emotional balance and clearing
- Working with the solar plexus reflex point in conjunction with other reflex points
- Using the breath – yours and your clients
- Recognising emotional holding in the body through reflexology
- Encouraging and supporting the body to start to clear emotional blockages
- Creating the optimal healing space for your session
- Working on each other in class: experiencing techniques as a therapist and client
Learning to work intuitively allows you to use this gentle therapy to bring about subtle yet powerful healing and balance on deep levels safely and effectively. Hard to describe and yet incredible to experience. Your reflexology treatments will never be the same as before!
Who Can Attend?
This course is open to qualified reflexologists
Recognition by Professional Associations
Validated by IPTI – (Independent Professional Therapists International) and widely accepted by most Professional Bodies
The workshop will be largely practical in content and students will be required to wear appropriate workwear for the duration of the course. You will practise on each under supervision of the tutor who will offer guidance and feedback.
Duration: 1 day
Course fees include:
~ All class tuition
~ A comprehensive course manual
~ An MSCM Certificate of Attendance for your professional portfolio
~ 5 cpd points
Course DatesPlease note - all deposits and course fees are non-refundable.
All transfers are at the discretion of the school and would be subject to an administrative charge of £25.00 (+VAT)