Is it sometime since you qualified in Holistic Massage?
Are you feeling that you have forgotten what to do?
Have you lost your confidence in massage application?
Would you like to start earning extra money using your massage skills?
If you have answered yes to these questions then we have the course for you.
Come and join us for a 1 day workshop that will get you back to massaging with confidence.
Why bother? Once you have attended this workshop you will feel that you can start treating clients again. Enable yourself to put to use all those skills you worked hard to learn. Don’t let them go to waste. There are so many people who could benefit from the treatments you could offer them and from a purely financial perspective think how you could enhance your earning potential: most massages will cost anything from £45 – £60 per hour. At this current time your massage is a good skill to be using. Furthermore, good massage skills enable you to progress to other therapies such as Aromatherapy.
Each course is different. Duringthe day we will go back to basics and work with what the group need, typically:-
- A review of Classic Swedish Massage strokes: Effleurage – Petrissage – Frictions – Vibrations
- How to adapt application of massage to suit your client
- Simple facial massage techniques
- Sorting out your posture and correcting bad habits to help you work more comfortably and effectively
- How to set up working area and couch
- Consultation process
- Benefits of massage
- Client Care and Towel Management
It doesn`t matter where or when you did your original training – come and join us for this hands-on interactive course in a safe and friendly environment and remind yourself why you did massage in the first place.
Who Can Attend?
For insurance reasons, this course is only open to Qualified Massage Therapists.
This workshop is aimed at:
- Therapists who have not used their skills for a while
- Massage Therapists who may lack confidence with certain skills, techniques and procedures
- Professional therapists who want to brush up on their existing qualifications
- Therapists who have recently qualified
Recognition by Professional Associations
Widely accepted by most Professional Bodies. If you are not already registered with a Professional Body and would like to do so here are some useful links – ICGT, CtHA, FHT. For stand alone insurance Balens
Duration: 1 day
Course fees include:
- All class tuition
- A comprehensive course manual
- An MSCM Certificate of Attendance for your professional portfolio
- 5 cpd points
The course will be largely practical in content and students will be required to wear appropriate workwear for the duration of the course. During the practical sessions you will practise on each under supervision of the tutor who will offer guidance and feedback. Small group assured enabling more personal attention from the tutor.
March 2022 - Sunday 27th March - 10am - 5pm
Cost: £97.50 (+VAT)
September 2022 - Sunday 25th March - 10am - 5pm
Cost: £97.50 (+VAT)