Whether it’s for a webpage, email newsletter, blog post or brochure, writing is important. It’s a huge key to connecting with people. The same people who hopefully will book appointments with you and tell their friends and family about you. Your words paint a picture of who you are and what you offer. Sometimes it is the only opportunity you have to share your story.
Effective writing is both an art and a science. It’s an art because it requires creativity, a sense of beauty and style — a certain aptitude, mastery and special knowledge. Writing effective copy is also a science, because there are proven methods that have tried and tested many times over.
For a lot of us, the thought of writing of any sort makes us nervous. We’d much rather spend time on client care or folding yet another basket of laundry. Anything but writing!
Do any of these sound familiar?
- Don’t know where to start.
- Don’t know what to include.
- Feel overwhelmed by the task
- Feel uncomfortable about blowing my own trumpet!
- Feel that my writing lacks a little je-ne-sais-quoi?
The good news is it doesn’t have to be that way – with the right tips and guidelines we can fix all of those fears and concerns and help you on the way.
Join us for this beneficial workshop which will give you useful guidelines to help the words flow.
During the session we will cover:
- Identifying your blocks
- Connecting with your audience
- Focussing on the benefits
- The importance of transparency
- Integrity and Clarity
- The power of 3
- Choose your words with care (Words to avoid and words that work)
- Hypnotic Writing – How to seduce and persuade with only your words
- Power of Persuasion
We all have a story to tell, a story people want to hear…..sometimes you just need to tell it!
Who Can Attend
This workshop is open to anyone but is aimed at qualified therapists or those about to qualify who want to improve their written material to market their business.
November 2019 - Thursday - 7pm - 8.30pm
Cost: £20.00 (+VAT)