Many of us lead such busy lives that we do not give ourselves the chance, either to rest or to review what might need changing to reduce stress in our lives. We have often lost touch with our ability to relax and with our internal intuitive resources. From time to time we all need a place to retreat to in order to rest and reflect, free from pressure.
Refresh body, mind and soul by escaping to the countryside for a rejuvenating retreat. Take a well-deserved break and join us on our 3-day Wellbeing Retreat in a beautiful old country house hidden in the heart of the Oxfordshire countryside. Here you will find sanctuary, a safe haven, to find peace, clarity and inspiration. mindfulness and experience a greater sense of inner space, freedom and joy.
We will introduce you to a variety of tools and techniques to take away with you to help you Release – Relax – Recharge.
These residential weekends are both fun and dynamic, and yet the teachings and practices introduced over these three days are both deeply rewarding and healing.
You’ll be supported in a truly relaxing environment where you can learn effective techniques to deal with situations in your life; gain knowledge about how to recharge your body; to clarify what’s next and leave with a new sense of happiness. You will learn how to manage stress and release tension. Combined with tranquil surroundings, group exercises, cleansing energy work and time for relaxing treatments, you’ll be calm, inspired and empowered; ready to return to daily life full of energy and enthusiasm.
Some highlights of the retreat:
- Learning to Let Go – Slow Down – Take Stock – Move Forward – You will learn techniques to settle and still your mind and body, by clearing out any accumulated mental, emotional and physical energy that might be creating dysfunction and disharmony in your life.
- Introduction to Mindfulness – Mindfulness can be such a rewarding and empowering experience, with studies revealing it to have countless health benefits, including the alleviation of stress, anxiety, depression and many other emotional issues, not to mention physical benefits such as lowering blood pressure. You will have the chance to learn how you can use it as an everyday tool to enhance your life.
- Mindful morning stroll –The silent walk in the morning giving you a chance to wake up slowly in nature is a beautiful way to energize for the day ahead.
- Working with the senses –Placing our awareness on the senses, the body, breath and mind in stillness and in movements is very beneficial for our mental and physical wellbeing. By learning to breathe more efficiently, you will find you have more energy and vitality. This thread of mindfulness can then be woven into daily activities.
- Introduction to a variety of meditation techniques
- Guided Meditations
- Creative Visualisation
- Kundalini Shaking Meditation. … It’s a great way to literally shake off the tensions of the day, leaving you refreshed
- Therapeutic Treatments –Indulge in a complimentary reflexology or healing session with one of our highly experienced tutors
- Introduction to Subtle Energies –A condensed beginners guide to the concept of working with colour, vibrational tools and subtle energy introduction including choosing, caring for and working with a small healing crystal collection
- Chakra balancing –A therapeutic journey of movement through each of the main seven chakras, to clear, balance and strengthen the energy centres restoring the vitality, flow and life force to your body, mind and spirit.
his restorative retreat offers you the opportunity for deep relaxation, self-healing and a chance to reflect on your lifestyle away from the hustle and bustle of normal life. Perhaps walk in calm and beautiful countryside, be fed and nurtured.
Allow yourself to switch off, unwind, and let go. Take these few days as an opportunity to nourish yourself inside and out as you reset your inner battery. It’s all it takes.
The Retreat Centre
This hidden architectural treasure, set deep in the beautiful countryside of south Oxfordshire in the Chiltern Hills is an attractive Grade II* listed building, parts of which date back more than 300 years. The old manor is in the ‘Strawberry Gothic’ style and is set in 55 acres with beautiful gardens in an area of outstanding natural beauty on the edge of the village of Ipsden in south Oxfordshire.
Once the home of James Bond author Ian Fleming, it is now run as an educational trust. Braziers is a working eco-community with sheep, chickens, a walled organic vegetable garden, and an ancient orchard.
The location is perfect for a deeply relaxing and rejuvenating retreat. We will work in the beautifully lit drawing room and have the run of the rest of the house. The house is very quaint and quirky with plenty of space to nestle down with a book. There’s the library, the study, dining room, and an informal space by the open log fire and grand piano. There will be plenty of time just to hang out and chat, meet new people, read, relax, and enjoy being in the community in natural surroundings. If you’re an outdoors person, you can walk and explore the wild beauty of the woodland countryside during your stay.
All rooms are comfortable and charming and all bathrooms are shared. A limited number of single rooms are available.; hearty vegetarian meals will be served in the panelled dining room, with much of the home-cooked food grown on the estate.
Cost – £395.00 single
~ 2 night’s accommodation
~ 2 guided silent morning walks
~ 2 breakfasts
~ 3 healthy vegetarian lunches
~ 2 hearty vegetarian evening meals (If you prefer non-veg this can be organised with a supplement)
~ Reflexology, Massage, Indian Head Massage or Energy Healing Treatment
~ A selection of workshop sessions:
- Introduction to Mindfulness session
- Introduction to the importance of breath
- Crystal Healing and Balancing session
- Releasing – Mind and Movement sessions
- Kundalini Shaking Meditation
- Guided Meditations and Creative Visualisations
- Working with Chakras
- Sound Bath Meditation
- plus lots of little extra surprises
~ Evening bonfires
~ Herbal teas
~ Service of helpful and friendly staff
~ A goody bag for all delegates
What’s not included- Travel to and from the venue
A reservation requires a deposit of £100.00.
The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
The rest of the payment should be paid 42 days before arrival.
Dates and Times:
Arrive at 4pm Friday 17th December
Depart at 4pm Sunday 19th December
The programme of activities will begin on Friday afternoon and will continue into the evening. We will have several sessions on both Saturday and Sunday but there will be time to relax, socialise and enjoy the beautiful venue.
Come to us to slow down and discover how to find your balance, access your inner confidence, discover your life passions, nourish your body, mind and soul or just relax. You deserve it. Your time away here will be relaxing, transforming and revitalizing – making you happier and healthier with life changing results. Arrive tired, stressed, perhaps a little lost… Leave feeling calm, energised and ready to take on the world.
How To Book
There is usually a lot of interest in our retreats and as we have a limited number of places, these will be allocated on a strictly ‘first-come first-served’ basis. If you are interested in finding out more please email email@example.com and we will send you the full retreat pack. Booking is not possible on this site.