There are many massage therapists and reflexologists who are brilliant at what they do, but are just petrified when it comes to marketing themselves. Are you one of them?
Imagine what it would be like to overcome your fears and negative attitudes about marketing and self-promotion. How would it feel to proudly promote your knowledge and services? How would it feel to get the clients you want to work with who are both willing and able to pay you what you are worth?
The great news is that marketing your therapy practice is not that difficult. In fact it can be a lot of fun. You just need to do it and do it on a regular basis.
What will this masterclass do for you?
- Guide you through the mysteries of marketing & promotion
- Help you to look at what you can do to help yourself
- Build your self-confidence
- Give you lots of new ideas
- Inspire you to try out some ideas and enjoy the success
- Dispel your fears
- Encourage you to be clear about your needs
- Help you to formulate a vision for yourself and your business, including establishing goals for your future.
- Ensure your career plans match your life plan
- Enable you to get more clients
- Show you how to present yourself, stand out of the crowd and create lasting impressions
- Help you to send messages that hit the right chord with clients
- Suggest how to generate more business from existing clients
- Enable you to keep yourself motivated
- Show you how to network effectively and create successful strategic alliances
- An essential ingredient of running any successful business is marketing. Marketing helps communicate to potential customers that you and your service exists. Without effective marketing you will not survive in business very long.
An essential ingredient of running any successful business is marketing. Marketing helps communicate to potential customers that you and your service exists. Without effective marketing you will not survive in business very long.
A thriving, growing, happy business is much more helpful in a healing environment, than a struggling, unhappy one!
Who Can Attend?
Anyone who wants to succeed as a self-employed practitioner
- Student therapists
- Newly qualified therapists
- Experienced therapists
Recognition by Professional Associations:
Validated by IPTI – (Independent Professional Therapists International) and widely accepted by most Professional Bodies
Duration – 1 day
Course fees include:
- All class tuition
- A comprehensive course manual
- An MSCM Certificate of attendance for your professional portfolio
- 5 cpd points
Course DatesPlease note - all deposits and course fees are non-refundable.
All transfers are at the discretion of the school and would be subject to an administrative charge of £25.00 (+VAT)
September 2019 - Sunday 10am - 5pm
Cost: £95.00 (+VAT)