Air fresheners have never been so popular! Sprays, plug-ins and reed diffusers – the market is swamped with them! Many even claim to contain some essential oils! But is it all as it seems?
Did you know that air fresheners, even ones called green and organic, can emit potentially hazardous chemicals? In fact, due to the ‘clever’ labelling regulations, fewer than 10% of air freshener ingredients are typically disclosed to the public! The majority (over 500!) of the chemical compounds are coyly described as “perfume”! On top of it all 86% of plug-in and other air fresheners tested contained phthalates, which are well known to interfere with production of the male hormone testosterone and have been associated with reproductive abnormalities.
In this workshop we will discuss how to take the control into our hands and create our own natural and safe room fresheners.
During the course we will cover:
- Potential safety issues of the commercial products explained
- Learn how to avoid the one big mistake most people make when making an air freshener!
- Ingredients and how to make own room freshener spray –and no bottle shaking needed!
- Essential oils SAFE for you to play with
- Make your own spray!
- Demo – how to make your own reed diffuser
Join us for an informative and hands-on fun workshop and learn how
Who Can Attend?
Duration – 3 hours
Course fees include:
- All class tuition
- All ingredients used in class (except essential oils)
Plus you will take home with you
- An MSCM Certificate of Attendance for your professional portfolio
- 3 cpd points
- your own natural room spray