Intuition is a higher faculty of our conscious intelligence. It is a direct knowing that does not require former experience of or belief in, in order to know. Your intuition is, without doubt, your most valuable asset and your best friend. It’s your inner wisdom and guidance system.
Too much thinking blocks spontaneous intuitive responses. What we need to develop are the skills of listening to and trusting in our innate intuitive intelligence, which is simply a sense perception that allows us the ability to define right from wrong, truth and reality.
How would you like to discover a powerful and potent tool that can help you learn to live your highest truth and follow your ultimate wisdom? When you learn to distinguish intuition from mental chatter, fear and anxiety, it allows you to make conscious, managed, decision, gives you enormous advantages and makes your life easier.
Living an intuitive life can help you:
- make clear and wise decisions about your future
- eliminate fear, stress and worry
- break destructive and limiting habits
- make the wisest decisions for your health and wellbeing
- create balance between mind, body and spirit
- follow your heart to discover the missing ingredients for a better life
Once mastered intuition is a tool that will serve you for a lifetime, and will reward you with success, happiness and wellbeing at work and in your personal life.
This one-day workshop is a grounded and practical approach that anyone can use to harness their natural abilities to make intuitive decisions about everything in life!
It helps to elevate and fine tune your natural abilities, raises your self-esteem and starts you on a new journey to creating the extraordinary life that you desire.
You will gain clear insight into:
- What intuition is and what it isn’t
- The science of intuition that proves we are all hardwired to be Master Intuitives.
You will learn:
- How to ask the proper questions to gain the clearest and most direct answers
- How to use your intuition to create opportunities for greater success
- Exercises to awaken, challenge and fine tune your intuition and develop confidence in your skills
- How to recognize what an Intuitive ‘hit’ feels like and how to use its’ information instantly
- How to tell the difference between Intuitive guidance a personal will or fear
You will leave with:
- A massive boost of self esteem
- Tools that you can use every day to assist yourself as well as your friends, family and clients
- The ability to face change or crisis with greater clarity, confidence and courage
- Increased calm and sense of security and reduced stress, depression and anxiety.
Intuition is a survival skill that can be used to steer us away from danger and towards happiness and success. Developing intuition through practice and application is one of the best gifts you could ever give yourself.
Using Intuitive Skills as a Therapist
Complementary therapies are treatment forms that lend themselves well to be successful intuitive therapies. Due to the nature of the practice there may be a considerable amount of non-verbal communication between the therapist and the client and by using the tools learnt on this workshop it will be possible to find a place of stillness and clarity that in turn can improve the quality and effectiveness of treatments.
Who Can Attend?
Open to anyone.
Duration: 1 day
Course fees include:
~ All class tuition
~ An MSCM Certificate of Attendance for your professional portfolio
~ 5 cpd points