This workshop came about at the request of an earlier group and proved to be so successful and well-received that we have kept it in the programme and available to all who have attended the initial Facial Reflexology Techniques workshop.
Topics covered during the workshop will include:
- Working on the organ zones of the face
- Common conditions – what we can do?
- Using tools alongside using our fingers and hands
- Organic vegetable oil selection
- The 7 main chakra points of the face
- Enhancing your senses to locate facial points and finding the direction to work them
- Creating tailor-made / personalised treatments for your clients
We will also learn about linking areas of imbalance on the face and seeing their connection to symptoms experienced:
- Why does the colon area feel out of balance when someone has a headache?
- How does the face feel when someone is stressed?
- Why does the cervical vertebrae area feel uncomfortable if the person is suffering with low back pain?
Upon completion you will be able to offer enhanced client-specific bespoke treatments for presenting conditions employing a greater variety of techniques
Who Can Attend?
This one-day workshop is designed as an advanced workshop only open to those who have attended the MSCM Facial Reflexology workshop.It is specifically for those who wish to build upon their exiting Facial Reflexology knowledge and experience and take their learning further.
Recognition by Professional Associations
Validated by IPTI – (Independent Professional Therapists International) and widely accepted by most Professional Bodies
The workshop will be largely practical in content and you will be required to wear appropriate clinic workwear for the duration of the course. During the session you will practise on each other under the supervision of the tutor who will offer guidance and feedback.
Please be advised this workshop is not based on the teachings of Face Reflexology Sorensensistem™ or `The Bergman Method` Facial Reflexology.
Duration – 1 day
Course fees include:
~ All class tuition
~ A comprehensive course manual
~ An MSCM Certificate of Attendance for your professional portfolio
~ 5 cpd points
Course DatesPlease note - all deposits and course fees are non-refundable.
All transfers are at the discretion of the school and would be subject to an administrative charge of £25.00 (+VAT)
April 2021 - Sunday - 10am - 5pm
Cost: £95.00 (+VAT)