This workshop came about at the request of an earlier group and proved to be so successful and well-received that we have kept it in the programme and available to all who have attended the initial Facial Reflexology Techniques workshop.
Topics covered during the workshop will include:
- Working on the organ zones of the face
- Common conditions – what we can do?
- Using tools alongside using our fingers and hands
- Organic vegetable oil selection
- The 7 main chakra points of the face
- Enhancing your senses to locate facial points and finding the direction to work them
- Creating tailor-made / personalised treatments for your clients
We will also learn about linking areas of imbalance on the face and seeing their connection to symptoms experienced:
- Why does the colon area feel out of balance when someone has a headache?
- How does the face feel when someone is stressed?
- Why does the cervical vertebrae area feel uncomfortable if the person is suffering with low back pain?
Upon completion you will be able to offer enhanced client-specific bespoke treatments for presenting conditions employing a greater variety of techniques
Who Can Attend?
This one-day workshop is designed as an advanced workshop only open to those who have attended the MSCM Facial Reflexology workshop. It is specifically for those who wish to build upon their existing Facial Reflexology knowledge and experience and take their learning further.
Recognition by Professional Associations
Widely accepted by most Professional Bodies. If you are not already registered with a Professional Body and would like to do so here are some useful links – ICGT, CtHA, FHT. For stand alone insurance Balens
Please note: The workshop will be largely practical in content and students will be required to wear appropriate workwear for the duration of the course. Please be advised this workshop is not based on the teachings of Face Reflexology Sorensensistem™ or `The Bergman Method` Facial Reflexology.
Duration: 1 day
Course fees include the following:
- All class tuition
- A comprehensive course manual
- An MSCM Certificate of Attendance for your professional portfolio
- 5 cpd points
Tutor: Lucy Bush– see our MSCM Tutor Page
If you are unable to attend the date below and are keen to do the course please let us know on firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have enough interest for another date we will be happy to schedule one in.
To book a place on any of our courses please remember to create an account first (if you haven’t already got one.)
Create account here
If you already have an account please remember to log-in first