Despite many decades of being brainwashed into thinking that fat is bad, it turns out that sugar is the real enemy! Even more worryingly – did you know that sugar is eight times more addictive than cocaine?! No wonder that our ‘sugar habit’ is such a hard one to drop!
To make matters worse sugar is often ‘cleverly’ hidden or replaced with ‘0 calories’ sweeteners resulting in rather ‘healthy’ looking labels.
Take control and don’t be conned!
Join us for this mind-blowing 3-hour workshop where we will explore the following topics:
- Understanding the dangers of sugar overload
- Don’t be fooled by the labels – healthy vs. ‘healthy’
- The shocking truth about hidden sugars – learn to recognise them instantly on the labels
- Sweeteners – what do they REALLY do to our bodies and are they all the same? Do they help as lose weight and stay healthy?
- Commonly used products that are not sweets, look ‘healthy’ but are in fact sugar loaded traps!
- Learn how to control sugar cravings and break your sugar addiction – tips and ideas
- Boost energy without sugary snacks
- Make healthy changes that will improve your family’s diet and help them lose excess weight (without them even noticing)
- Healthy alternatives which can satisfy your sweet tooth Recipes And more!
This workshop will be informative and practical – you will learn how to apply your knowledge straight away. Some handy ‘cheat sheets’ will also be provided to help you with your quest of ditching this sugar addiction! Help yourself, your family, your friends and your clients to beat sugar addiction.
Who Can Attend?
Open to all. Particularly beneficial for those who have completed our Diet and Nutrition for Complementary Therapies.
Recognition by Professional Associations
Validated by IPTI – (Independent Professional Therapists International) and widely accepted by most Professional Bodies
Duration – 3 hours
Course fees include:
~ All class tuition
~ A handy pack of ‘cheat’ sheets
~ An MSCM Certificate of Attendance for your professional portfolio
~ 3 cpd points
Course DatesPlease note - all deposits and course fees are non-refundable.
All transfers are at the discretion of the school and would be subject to an administrative charge of £25.00
If the course is full and you would like to join the waiting list please either send us an email at email@example.com or book on-line without payment
March 2021 - Sunday - 10am - 1pm
Cost: £50.00 (+VAT)