Crystals have been used as massage tools for centuries. Alongside the physical benefit of massage, using crystals brings an added dimension – bringing the vibrational energy of the body into balance and working on an emotional level. Crystal massage can be a really beautiful and uplifting experience.
Crystals can be used directly on the body in massage and a variety of shapes used – flat palm stones, rounded spheres, gently pointed wand shapes. In addition to this, crystals can be laid on the client’s body, on the couch, around the couch or simply held by the client.
Crystals are chosen to suit the client’s need – both physically and emotionally and each massage will be different.
Gives your hands a rest! Crystals are an extension of our hands and we do not want to replace the use of hands entirely. Using a crystal allows for a deeper yet gentle pressure.
What we will cover
- Brief introduction to crystals – what are they?
- Introduction to vibrational energy
- Selection of shapes to use in massage
- A selection of crystals – how was where to use them
- Properties of the selected crystals
- Choosing crystals for physical and emotional issues
- Looking after your crystals
- Incorporating the chakras into your crystal massage
- Cleansing the crystals and your working space
- Preparing your working space
- Practical crystal massage for the back, legs, arms, abdomen and upper chest. Working with your hands and incorporating the use of crystals
- Adapting your massage routine to incorporate crystals and to bring in your intuitive sense
- Suggestions for clients to use crystals at home
Who Can Attend?
This workshop is designed for practitioners, qualified in any form of Body Massage Therapy.
Recognition by Professional Associations
Validated by IPTI – (Independent Professional Therapists International) and widely accepted by most Professional Bodies
The workshop will be largely practical in content and you will be required to wear appropriate clinic workwear for the duration of the course. During the session you will practise on each other under the supervision of the tutor who will offer guidance and feedback.
Duration: 1 day
Course fees include:
~ All class tuition
~ A comprehensive course manual
~ An MSCM Certificate of Attendance for your professional portfolio
~ 5 cpd points
Course DatesPlease note - all deposits and course fees are non-refundable.
All transfers are at the discretion of the school and would be subject to an administrative charge of £25.00 (+VAT)
October 2019 - Sunday - 10am - 5pm
Cost: £95.00 (+VAT)
January 2020 - Thursday - 10am - 5pm
Cost: £95.00 (+VAT)