Crystals have been used as massage tools for centuries. Alongside the physical benefit of massage, using crystals brings an added dimension – bringing the vibrational energy of the body into balance and working on an emotional level. Crystal massage can be a really beautiful and uplifting experience.
Crystals can be used directly on the body in massage and a variety of shapes used – flat palm stones, rounded spheres, gently pointed wand shapes. In addition to this, crystals can be laid on the client’s body, on the couch, around the couch or simply held by the client.
Crystals are chosen to suit the client’s need – both physically and emotionally and each massage will be different.
Gives your hands a rest! Crystals are an extension of our hands and we do not want to replace the use of hands entirely. Using a crystal allows for a deeper yet gentle pressure.
What we will cover
- Brief introduction to crystals – what are they?
- Introduction to vibrational energy
- Selection of shapes to use in massage
- A selection of crystals – how was where to use them
- Properties of the selected crystals
- Choosing crystals for physical and emotional issues
- Looking after your crystals
- Incorporating the chakras into your crystal massage
- Cleansing the crystals and your working space
- Preparing your working space
- Practical crystal massage for the back, legs, arms, abdomen and upper chest. Working with your hands and incorporating the use of crystals
- Adapting your massage routine to incorporate crystals and to bring in your intuitive sense
- Suggestions for clients to use crystals at home
Who Can Attend?
This workshop is designed for practitioners, qualified in any form of Body Massage Therapy.
Recognition by Professional Associations
Widely accepted by most Professional Bodies. If you are not already registered with a Professional Body and would like to do so here are some useful links – ICGT, APNT , CtHA, FHT. For stand alone insurance Balens
The workshop will be largely practical in content and as a result, you will need appropriate clinic workwear for the duration of the course. This is very much a hands-on day therefore allowing sufficient time to practice and perform the techniques under the guidance of the tutor. During the course, you will partner up with another therapist and will get the chance to perform the techniques taught as well as being the recipient. This is because understanding what the technique should feel like is an invaluable tool for you as a therapist.
Duration: 1 day
Course fees include the following:
- All class tuition
- A comprehensive course manual
- An MSCM Certificate of Attendance for your professional portfolio
- 5 cpd points
You may also find the following workshop very beneficial:
September 2021 - Saturday - 25th September - 10am - 5pm
Cost: £95.00 (+VAT)