In the words of a world renowned medical aromatherapy expert and the founder of Medical Aromatherapy , Dr Daniel Pénoël: ‘All illnesses which end in the suffix ‘itis’, such as bronchitis, are emergency reactions of the body to eliminate excess toxins.’
Some essential oils, with their antibacterial, antiviral, mucolytic and expectorant components are particularly suitable for such situations. But it appears that we can do more than just deal with the bugs and sniffles… Did you know that based on some promising developments certain conclusions can be drawn about the relationship between essential oils and their effect on the immune system..? Some say that ‘aroma-immunology’ is just behind the corner!
During this workshop will look at:
- The general principles and the regimen for infectious diseases including often ignored convalescence!
- Essential oils and immune system – what do we know and how to help your clients to boost their immune system
- Specific essential oils – know and less known essential oils
- Specific conditions:
- Viral rhinitis and rhino-pharyngitis (colds)
- Sinus infection
- Whooping cough
- Methods of application – Inhalations, gargling (useful hydrolates)
- Aromatherapy and asthma
- Aromatherapy and SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder)
Who Can Attend?
This course is open to anyone with an interest in aromatherapy. It would be ideal for aromatherapists wishing to expand their knowledge.
Recognition by Professional Associations
Widely accepted by most Professional Bodies. If you are not already registered with a Professional Body and would like to do so here are some useful links – ICGT, APNT , CtHA, FHT. For stand alone insurance Balens
Duration: 3 hours
Course fees include the following:
- All class tuition
- A comprehensive course manual
- An MSCM Certificate of Attendance for your professional portfolio
- 3 cpd points
December 2021 - Saturday - 4th December - 10am - 1pm
Cost: £50.00 (+VAT)