Arthritis, rheumatic diseases, and related conditions include over 100 disorders that typically affect the joints, tendons, ligaments, bones, and muscles. Some rheumatic diseases also can involve internal organs.
Many of them are not curable. Living with arthritic/rheumatic conditions usually means every day management of the disease.
But what is what and what can we do?
When to warm up, when to cool down, when to detoxify…?
These and many other questions will be answered during this unique workshop, which is designed to help you understand the differences between rheumatic/arthritic conditions and make right choices of essential oils and methods of treatment.
We will cover:
- Most common arthritic / rheumatic problems – what’s the difference?
~ Rheumatoid arthritis
~ and others
- Research based information
- Best methods of application
- Best essential oils for the job
Meet some new oils great for the job and get ready to treat your clients like never before!
Who Can Attend?
This course is open to anyone with an interest in aromatherapy. Would be ideal for aromatherapists wishing to expand their knowledge or anyone studying aromatherapy.
Recognition by Professional Associations
Widely accepted by most Professional Bodies. If you are not already registered with a Professional Body and would like to do so here are some useful links – ICGT, CtHA, FHT. For stand alone insurance Balens
Duration: 3 hours
Course fees include the following:
- All class tuition
- A comprehensive course manual
- An MSCM Certificate of Attendance for your professional portfolio
- 3 cpd points
You may also be interested in the following workshops:-
- Aromatherapy in Cancer Care
- Aromatherapy Botany Field Trip to Kew Gardens
- Aromatherapy for Headaches, Migraines and Sinusitis
- Aromatherapy for Pain Management
- Aromatherapy for Respiratory and Infectious Diseases
Tutor: Margaret Karlinski – see our MSCM Tutor Page
To book a place on any of our courses please remember to create an account first (if you haven’t already got one.)
Create account here
If you already have an account please remember to log-in first
December 2022 - Sunday 11th December - 2pm - 5pm
Cost: £50.00 (+VAT)